DESIGUAL OnSite Search
The results obtained in the 3-month period were the following:
- Search volume +65%
- Visits that search +11%
- Findability (CTR) +35%
- Conversion ratio (CR Search vs CR no
- Revenues originated at the searcher +21%
Worten and Colbenson, together with EmpathyBroker begin to put a solution to this situation, in order to give the best response to their clients/users'needs in their digital platforms.
- Purchases +56% .
- Total income +252%
- Having achieved 80% of all the sales made through the site search
EmpathyBroker & Adore Me: together for a desirable user experience Mobile and On-Site Commerce Search Case Study
- Adore Me, top underwear and lingerie e-commerce startups
- Focus on tracking relevant customer data
- From 25% findability average on 2014 to 35% findability average on 2016 (JAN-AUG)
- Uses Findability success as a powerful merchandising and strategy tool
Handling GDPR Compliance and beyond with EmpathyBroker
EmpathyBroker Personal Data Committee
- What will change for Users or Consumers once the GDPR comes into effect?
- In which ways Consent forms will affect the functioning of Search & Browse?
- This and much more to serve as help and beyond to EmpathyBroker customers.
Best Practices for Managing Search with EmpathyBroker
7 Steps to Search optimisation
- Data: Understand what's happening
- Opportunities: Sect areas of action
- No Results Queries: Improve zero results
- Synonimyse: Adapt to Users terms
- Equalize: Tune the Search score & relevancy
- Redirect Links: Direct Users to specific pages
- Boosts: Promote & Merchandise
This white paper explains how to calculate the expected return on an investment made in site search. It shows how to build a robust calculation from existing site performance metrics to help make an informed data-driven decision about the value that search can add to your online organisation.
Findability & Search Joy
The path to Customer Centric strategies across all digital channels
- Why look for Conversion when you can maximise that which leads to Conversion?
- Findability sets a before and after in ECommerce Search
- Be People-Centric, be driven by the way people experience the journey of Search
- Discover all the secrets about Findability that power EmpathyBroker Platform
People have one thing in common: they are all unique.
This means that people will search in lots of different ways, and your onsite search engine must be able to deal with it.
This paper is about that challenge. The challenge of using analytics to drive your findability strategy and measure how well it's achieving on its objectives.