EmpathyBroker is looking for a QA Tester to join our Delivery Team. You will ensure that the Search
Platform used by some of the biggest e-commerce retailers in Europe is running smoothly.
Below you can find what are the responsibilities for the job:
● Implement and evolve the QA Testing model.
● Bug detection and collaboration with the support team to get the fix.
● Measure the quality procedures through the main indicators.
● Ensure the quality of all the deliverables of the company.
The candidate must be committed, enthusiastic and open minded, with the capacity to empathize
with the final user and without fear to say “I don’t know”.
As part of one of the market dominators, you will have the opportunity to dictate the path
of the company and reach millions of users with your innovations.
The place of work is Gijón or Narón.
● Experience working with MS Excel.
● Good communication skills in English.
● Ability to multitask frequently.
● Ability to work independently and autonomously.
● Organised and focused on goals consecution.
● Getting to work with cutting edge technologies.
● High end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice.
● Bi-annual EmpathyDay (company-wide team building events).
● Possibility to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide.
● Every now and then we run and participate in hackathons!
● Flexible working hours.
● Private medical insurance.
● Unlimited coffee and tea.
● Free English lessons at the office.
● And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture.
EmpathyBroker is the search engine that powers top retailers online, such as Zara, Mango,
MediaMarkt, Desigual, Tous or Adore Me (among others).
After more than 10 years bringing advanced Information Retrieval technologies to the market,
EmpathyBroker is going through an expansion process that started when we opened our London
office back in 2011 and now continues with a brand new office in New York.
As a self financed company, we dictate our own roadmap with a clear goal in mind: to connect
people and data. Our technology, products and teams are driven by the desire to be challenged, to
grow and to innovate. This vision is accomplished by creating an inventive, imaginative and creative
ecosystem, which is handled with efficiency, standards and processes that render high profitability
Today, EmpathyBroker’s team (40+) is distributed between its Head Office in London, Account
teams in New York and Barcelona and growing Engineering teams in Narón and Gijón.
If you hold these skills and feel motivated by this challenge, contact us at: