Digital Analysts influence how EmpathyBroker does business, one date-driven decision at a time! In this role, you may assist business units finding patterns, relationships in data, identify KPI’s and enable business strategy in order to inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for committed, enthusiastic and open minded people, with the capacity to empathize with the final user and without fear to say ”I don’t know”.
As part of one of the market dominators, you will have the opportunity to dictate the path of the company and reach millions of users with your innovations.
The place of work is Gijón or Narón.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics (GA)
- Experience with web analytics implementation and advanced methodologies such as testing, competitive analysis, and market research
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and to assist in the decision making processes.
- Ability to deal with key stakeholders within the business
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and effective presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Analytical mindset to identify issues and opportunities.
Please, do not applicate to the offer if you do not hold these skills, you will not be considered a Candidate.
- Knowledge on other Ecommerce Analytic Tool
- Knowledge on A/B test tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Getting to work with cutting edge technologies
- High end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice
- Bi-annual EmpathyDay (company-wide team building events)
- Possibility to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Every now and then we run and participate in hackathons!
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Free English lessons at the office
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture
EmpathyBroker is the search engine that powers top retailers online, such as Zara, Mango, MediaMarkt, Desigual, Tous or Adore Me (among others).
After more than 10 years bringing advanced Information Retrieval technologies to the market,
EmpathyBroker is going through an expansion process that commenced when we opened our London office back in 2011 and now continues with a brand new office in New York.
As a self financed company, we dictate our own roadmap with a clear goal in mind: to connect people and data. Our technology, products and teams are driven by a desire to be challenged, to grow and to innovate. This vision is accomplished by creating an inventive, imaginative and creative ecosystem, an ecosystem that is handled with efficiencies, standards and processes that render high profitability and growth.
Today, EmpathyBroker’s team (42) is distributed between its Head Office in London, Account teams in New York, Manchester and Barcelona and growing Engineering teams in Narón and Gijón.
If you hold these skills and feel motivated by this challenge, contact us at: